- Check you swimming pool’s chemical balance twice in the week during summer and once per week in the winter.
- Clean out the swimming pool’s skimmer basket at least once per weekly, (if you have trees in the garden, maybe more frequently as required)
- Wipe or clean the tile-line on a weekly basis to ensure that buildup does not take place
- Check and monitor water level at least once per month, adjust as needed. Water level should be at the center of the tile or skimmer.
- Murky water can be caused by dirty, over-used filter sand – replace filter sand every second or third year
Algae grows on nitrates so keep vegetation (like grass from the weed-eater), animals, chemicals (like fertilizers or composts) away from the pool.
For top performance of your chemicals always keep them stored out of direct sunlight. Keep them in a cool dry place and DO NOT store acid and chlorine right next to each other