Using frontline technology in the application of composite materials, adhesives, swimming pool structures, swimming pool linings and swimming pool building material since 2002, Just Pools SA is one of the market leaders in the field of Marbelite and Gunite pool building.
When building or installing a new Marbelite and Gunite swimming-, deck– or splash pool, one must bare in mind that it is a major investment into your property value and a pleasant addition to your lifestyle.
When you are planning to build a pool, we at Just Pools SA suggest that you consider the following factors regarding the shape and size of your swimming pool:
- An average recreational pool needs a biggish shallow area where shape is not important, thus any type of swimming pool design can be considered.
- The latest trend is to consider an additional, secondary pool if you have- or are planning to have toddlers.
- If a pool is built for exercise through swimming laps, we suggest having a long, straight section with the pool having parallel ends.
- If you require a pool for exercise, but space is limited, we suggest a swimming spa with a strong current built into the front.
- If you have limited space on your deck or townhouse the best option would be a plain, square design
We at Just Pools SA is front runners in the building of Marbelite and Gunite pools and we will see to it that you do not only receive a top of the range swimming pool, but we will also provide a maintenance programme to keep your investment in top shape.